هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

اسرار لعبة pokemon fire red

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
HUNTERGX

عدد الرسائل : 18
رقم العضويه : 5
المهنه : اسرار لعبة  pokemon fire red Taut10
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/04/2008

اسرار لعبة  pokemon fire red Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: اسرار لعبة pokemon fire red   اسرار لعبة  pokemon fire red Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 08, 2008 10:00 am

Glitch city
To get here, you need a Gameshark or Action replay with the Ghost cheat.Go through the a Safaron city gate (Without going in)And there you are! Glitch city. There are no people here or open buildings or gyms.It's just like the Ghost version of Safaron city. (Do not go back & forth between the city & A route.)

Verify this cheat Rate this cheat I would like to report a problem with this cheat
Verified by: this cheat is unverified Submitted by: Pokemon Informer on May 05, 2006
rating: --- Walk Through Walls (action replay)
This is a unique code. The only thing about it is that you can't go past the map limit.

509197D3 542975F4
78DA95DF 44018CB4

NOTE: IF YOU WALK THROUGHT THE SAFRON CITY REST AREA WITHOUT GOING IN, SAFRON CITY WILL HAVE A GLITCH IN IT.

PS: It won't mess up your game. If you think you can walk through the Pokemon League door, you are absoulutely, (drum roll please), WRONG!!! I tried it and it didn't work. It can also be used to get through caves faster.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE: I forgot to mention, if you put this cheat in and you're a the beginning of the game, and you past that kid up, and run into a pokemon, you will send out a question mark. It happened on Pokemon Sapphire & Ruby and it'll do the same on this game.

Verify this cheat Rate this cheat I would like to report a problem with this cheat
Verified by: vader13, nayrex123 Submitted by: LiL B on November 08, 2004
Tips
rating: --- 3 Starting Pokemon
Here are the Starting Pokemon you get in the Game.

Grass Type
Bulbasaur, Lv.5

Evolves into
Ivysaur Lv.16
Venusaur Lv.32

Water Type
Squirtle, Lv.5

Evolves into
Wartortle lv.16
Blastoise Lv. 36

Fire Type
Charmander, Lv.5